Friday, April 3, 2020

HYDROPONIC GARDENING




Set it up and then FORGET IT!

That's what I learned about Hydroponic Gardening.  

Hydroponic is simply growing plants without soil.
It is growing plants in water!

Hydroponic gardening is all about doing more with less.  
 This is great for people,  like me, who wants to grow their own food with less space, less labor, less energy and most of all, less expenses.

This not a new concept. This technique is believed to have been practiced in ancient times and in other countries. Only in recent years that it has found its way in the Philippines and is now becoming more popular in most households.

 I love planting. I grow fruits and vegetables. But what makes it difficult for me is watering it daily. This made me resort to Hydroponic.

Let me share with you my very first hydroponic plant, lettuce.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...